Our Little Ballerina
In case you haven't heard . . . Ansley LOVES to dance. Today was her annual recital. She did great as usual and culminated a year of fun with her Spring Garden Ballet and my personal favorite "Cool Clock Rock" tap performance.
We were both kind of sad when we realized we wouldn't see Miss Michelle again as she is heading off to begin her life upon graduation from college. She has been such a positive role model this year and Ansley has grown to love her through her Nutcracker and Velveteen Rabbit performances and in tap each week. We wish her nothing but the best life has to offer.
I am very proud of Ansley and how self-confident and talented she is. I don't think I was ever that talented or brave. She constantly amazes us with her gift for dance.
After we got home. . . . we were treated to a rendition of the kids favorite performance of the day. . . . the hip hop number (complete with costumes)!
Apparently, these kids have more talent than we even knew!





No comments:
Post a Comment