Friday, June 12, 2009

VBS 2009

Aydan and Ansley share what they learned during commencement!

What a big boy! Holding the flag!

We have had a GREAT VBS week. The kids really enjoyed this year's theme "Passport to the Promised Land". Brody really got the hang of VBS for the first time and had a GREAT time. He was EXHAUSED as were Aydan and Ansley. It was nice to watch all three of my kids really enjoy one of my favorite childhood memories and it was neat to share that with Chase. I still remember MaryBeth, Amanda, Chad, Kari and I all having such fun times at VBS together. It was a really fun week for the kids and a very sentimental one me! Brody is still singing "Get you passport ready, get it in your hand" over and over all day, everyday!



1 comment:

  1. I felt very nostalgic at VBS commencement also. I am so glad our kids get to have that same experience.

    ReplyDelete