I had all intentions of posting on Father's Day, but was then consumed with the rush to get the kids into bed and crashed myself after a long day at the beach and then a dinner out at one of my dad's and Ryan's favorite seafood restaurants.
Since that time, we have spent another beautiful day at the beach. We are truly a beach bunch and the ocean seems to calm all of our souls, from the oldest to youngest. That is why I love to spend the time here. Unfortuantly my dad, Denise and Ryan had to leave today. We are very excited to have MaryBeth and the four silly sisters joining us for a few days, but when we were left hundreds of miles from home all alone this morning, I went to pieces, and it continued all day. It became quite comical (See related post!)
That being said. . . my mind was still on this post and how blessed I am to have had such amazing father figures in the my life and in the lives of my children. God is so good and truly is the provider of all we need. He has given me great-grandfathers, grandfathers, a father, and a husband who have loved me unconditionally. I can't imagine anyone loving, caring, protecting, and providing for me more than my dad or husband do, but I realized as I was working on my summer Bible Study Sunday night, their love for me fades in comparsion to the love my heavenly father has for me.
I can not fathom, nor do I feel worthy of the blessings he has bestowed on me. For his boundless love I say Thank You and for the men who have touched the lives of my children and me so deeply and have been a shining illustration here on Earth of God's love for us I say
THANK YOU! I love you all!





No comments:
Post a Comment