Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer Synopsis ~ Too Much Fun to Post

Don't we look ready to go home???:)

Wow ~ I can't believe it has been almost one month since I have last posted. Some of the events of the summer definately require their own post and I'll make a point of updating life in the Tyree home soon.



We decided to end our summer with as much fun as could possibly be had in three weeks time. . . A Braves game (compliments of Aydan and Ansley and their stellar grades last year!!!), backyard campouts, some interesting wildlife sightings in our neighborhood, lots of crazy dress up tea parties, tree house picnics, and gardening consumed our last weeks. All of that was wrapped up neatly in an end of summer return trip to the beach. The organizing, worrier in me was skeptical about a trip to the beach that ended a mere 16 hours before school started, but it was definately the way to go. Being several hundred miles away allowed all of us to focus on each other and enjoy the lazy days we had left rather than the frantic countdown and rush to get "everything done" (plus it gave us extra time with Daddy 24 hours a day for the 5 days we were there)! I would definately do it again!



No comments:

Post a Comment