Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Finally Time to Breathe

I am way behind on updates on the kids I don't know that I could do the hectic nature of our lives justice in a short blog. . . We are busy, but loving life with a 34 year old daddy that is a full time college student and working full time, a soccer enthusiast, and ballerina, and a three year old going on twelve. .. . .


I am glad to have some time to sit and reflect on how blessed we are. . . . sometimes that gets lost in the hectic nature of the day to day logistics of keeping ourselves going. . . .


We are having a blast skiing and you can tell from the pictures I have three pros and one sore husband, who is proving the old proverb "you can't teach an old dog new tricks".




No comments:

Post a Comment